ContentBlocks v1.9 is now available from the package manager. As always this is a free update, and it comes with a couple of small new features for you to enjoy, as well as some bugfixes and improvements.
- Uploaded images can now be automatically cropped to a maximum size (defaulting to 4096x4096px) and have its embedded meta data removed (disabled by default)
- Uploaded images are now automatically rotated if needed
- Add redactor to contentblocks.defaults_allowed_inputs to allow Redactor 3 input types to be recognized as rich text. This only applies on new installations, so if you're upgrading, you'll need to add this to the setting manually. [#576]
- Relax required PHP version to 7.2+, while still checking for recommended versions
- Support basic placeholders in @CHUNK template tags, e.g.
- Added a handful of new icons (thanks Yana!) [#364]
Bug fixes, improvements:
- Fix installation on MODX3 [F2065]
- Improve tooltip handling when adding content or layouts [S24342]
- Prevent fatal errors in snippets and plugin if an uninstallation fails [S25384]
- Fix saving availability options when creating a new field [#575]
- Prevent session locking when using PHP sessions from freezing the rebuild content console [#574/F1991]
- Update Imagine to v1.2.4 and add utility method getImagine() to ContentBlocks service class
- Move vendor directory one folder up