Redactor v3.1 is now available. This is a relatively small release with a couple notable improvements:
- The toolbar buttons behave a lot more predictably now. If you still have toolbars where the buttons don't follow your configuration properly in v3.1, please email [email protected] with a copy of your configuration and we'll try to get that sorted out.
- Font families and colors are now configurable
- A whole slew of z-index issues have been fixed
- Adjust z-index for fullscreen Ace editor to prevent navbar issues [F2035-11]
- Fix z-index for redactor modals hiding behind MIGX and other popups after a Redactor.js update changed modal IDs [#522]
- Update divider plugin to work more reliably with improved toolbar.addButton behavior in redactor.js
- Sort button-related plugins by order in which they are used, to improve reliability of positioning [#519, S24844]
- Update Redactor.js from v3.4.5 to v3.4.8, including improved XSS protections: https://imperavi.com/redactor/...
- Patch toolbar.addButton with fix for buttons disappearing if the button before it isn't yet loaded
- Add ability to customise the font family and color options available in fontfamily and fontcolor dropdowns [#509]