MoreGallery 1.16 is now available as stable release.
This release features a new image select TV and input type for ContentBlocks (sponsored by Catch Media), support for YouTube Shorts, and, of course, assorted of bug fixes.
We also snuck in a few extra features in this relese, like multiple image imports (requires MODX 3.1) and a new image_count placeholder in the imageTpl chunks.
MoreGallery 1.16 is exclusively available for MODX 3.0 and up. On MODX 2.x, the last supported version is 1.14.
All changes in 1.16.0-pl:
- Fix (local) thumbnails and crops not being automatically re-created when they no longer exist [S34774]
- Support multiple image imports (requires MODX 3.1, see modxcms/revolution#16348)
- Add drag and drop sorting to image selector TVs and ContentBlocks inputs
- Add new "selection" sortBy value to mgGetImages snippet
- Update MediaManager integration to track usage ("linked to" in mediamanager) [S34774]
- Add [[+image_count]] placeholder to &imageTpl chunk [#249]
- Recognise YouTube Shorts as YouTube videos [#241]
- Fix getting previous/next image in single image mode, when sorting on `uploadedon` [#250]