Version 1.4.0 of Agenda is available. Quite a long time after the last patch release, the new version has some great additions.
- Event repeats can optionally get their own titles and descriptions.
- Extended fields for locations and repeating events are possible.
- It is compatible with Cursus (an event booking system available as a beta in October).
- Most snippets have an Ajax snippet property. If the property is enabled and the request parameters are set correctly, the snippet result is returned directly as JSON. The other parts of the resource are not rendered.
- The event location and description will be added to an iCal download.
- A possible reset of repeating events is displayed and a reset warning is shown before saving.
Of course, the bugs we know from the previous version are also fixed.